Application for 2021 Japanese Government (MONBUKAGAKUSHO:MEXT) Scholarship for Japanese Language and Japanese Studies (for Students from Keio Partner Institutions)
This information is ONLY for partner universities to which we have sent invitations in February 2021.
Documents from other universities will not be processed.
Official Announcement from Japanese Government
*Students will be asked to arrive in Japan in late September 2021.
Application Documents and Deadline
Exchange coordinator of an invited university should send all MEXT application documents except for "9. Application documents to Keio Exchange Program" to our mailing address below by March 19, 2021.
- 1. 2021 MEXT Scholarship Application Form
- 2. Letter of official recommendation
- 3. Academic Transcript
- 4. Certificate of Enrollment
- 5. Certificate of Japanese language ability
- 6. 2021 Pledge
- 7. 2021 Questionnaire
- 8. 2021 Check List
- 9. Application documents for Keio Exchange Program *must be submitted directly by student via online application.
MEXT DJ Coordinator
2-15-45 Mita, Minato-ku, Tokyo 108-8345 Japan