How to Apply (for current students (privately financed international students))
September 27, 2021
Scholarship Application Registration is necessary for students to apply for university application scholarships, university recommendation scholarships, or scholarships for privately financed international students that Keio University provides. This registration is open at the beginning of each semester. If you do not register, you will not be able to apply for a scholarship.
【Notification】Information for Fall Semester 2021 Scholarship Application Registration
Schedule for scholarship applicant registration for 2021 Fall Semester is as follows.
Procedures of Scholarship Application Registration for 2021 Fall Semester （Updated on July 30, 2021）
【Registration Period】 From to , 2021. “Due No Later Than”
【How to Submit the Application Documents】
Please upload all your documents from the of the campus linked below that you belong to in Fall Semester, 2021.
* Please log in with . (We do not accept submissions from other people's accounts.)
*You are able to submit the documents from Google Form .
*If you need to replace the submitted documents, please contact to the e-mail address of your campus .
＜List of Forms and Contacts＞
Submit to: https://forms.gle/jJHFk9usF13qvNFW6
Submit to: https://forms.gle/yYhR5nFFoB1VoYky6
・Hiyoshi Campus（Graduate School - Business School, System Design and Management, and Media Design）
Submit to: https://forms.gle/mZcf6H7imRhYkA5X8
Submit to: https://forms.gle/hMqKZXFsQW4po89P6
Submit to: https://forms.gle/FJii7mDgY4Z9D1rY9
Submit to: https://forms.gle/EXUKXgmzVKjReET49
Necessary Documents for 2021 Fall Semester Scholarship Application Registration （Updated on September 27, 2021 ）
Please make sure to check "Guideline" and "Checklist" first before proceeding with registration preparation.
- "Guidelines" for Scholarship Application Registration for Fall Semester 2021
- "Checklist" for Fall Semester 2021 (Fixed for new undergraduate students. Updated on August 27, 2021)
International Student Scholarship Evaluation
- "Request for Submission of International Student Scholarship Evaluation Form" for Fall Semester 2021
- "International Student Scholarship Evaluation Sheet" for Fall Semester 2021
- (A) "Scholarship Application Registration Forms (No.1-No.4)" for Fall Semester 2021 (Fixed bug on No.2 on September 15, 2021)
- (B)-1 "Study & Activity Plan/ Research Plan & List of Academic Accomplishments" for Fall Semester 2021
- (B)-2 "Essay" for Fall Semester 2021
- (B)-3 "Calculation Sheet for Assessment Grade Point Average" for Fall Semester 2021 (Only for new graduate students enrolled in Sep. 2021) (Fixed bug on September 27, 2021)
- (B)-4 "Confirmation of Employment Form" for Fall Semester 2021
- (B)-5 "Financial Situation Report" for Fall Semester 2021
- (C)-1a "Confirmation of Change of Status Residence" for Fall Semester 2021 (if your Status of Residence is not "Student")
- (C)-1b "Situation of Entering Japan Report" for Fall Semester 2021 (if you have not entered Japan yet)
The International Center at Keio University is committed to the protection and appropriate use of personal information on the basis of Keio University's "Basic Policy Concerning Protection of Personal Information" and "Rules to Protect Personal Information". Personal information provided for scholarship applications and processes, including Initial Scholarship Registration, shall be used only for screening scholarship recipients, verifying the qualifications of scholarship recipients, managing scholarship payment and refunds, and for verifying the agreements between scholarship recipients and sponsors(Keio University, Monbukagakusho, JASSO, scholarship-giving foundations, associations, or local government). Within a scope that is appropriate for achieving the above purposes, the International Center may disclose when necessary personal information about recommended students to sponsors, financial institutions, and others. Personal information shall not be used for any other purposes.