How to Apply (for current students (privately financed international students))
March 2, 2021
Scholarship Application Registration must be completed for students who wish to apply for university application scholarships, university recommendation scholarships, or scholarships for privately financed international students that Keio University provides. This registration is conducted at the beginning of each semester. If you do not register, you will not be able to apply for a scholarship.
【Notification】Information for Spring Semester 2021 Scholarship Application Registration
The schedule for scholarship applicant registration for Spring Semester, 2021 is as follows.
Procedures of Scholarship Application Registration for Spring Semester, 2021 （Updated on January 29, 2021）
CURRENT Students: From Wed. March 24 to 3 PM on Wed. March 31, 2021 “STRICT DEADLINE”
*It is NOT acceptable for current students to register after April 1.
NEW Students: From Thu. April 1 to 3 PM on Thu. April 8, 2021 “STRICT DEADLINE”
*New students will register after April 1.
*”New students” are those who enrolled Keio in April 2021. Others are “Current students.”
【Where to Submit the Application Documents】
Please submit the application documents from the of the campus you belong to in Spring Semester, 2021.
* Please log in with . (We do not accept submissions from other people's accounts.)
*You are able to submit the documents from Google Form .
*If you need to replace the submitted documents, please contact to the e-mail address of your campus .
＜List of Shipping Adress＞
Submit to: https://forms.gle/wNHtBb6ZwiR9MLGb9
・Hiyoshi Campus（Graduate School of System Design and Management, Media Design, and Business School）
Submit to: https://forms.gle/LLD52TskuZvSAtP16
Submit to: https://forms.gle/BzTGP5K9TXM7HkpN8
Submit to: https://forms.gle/gCof4gqWwdWaUEP36
Submit to: https://forms.gle/Zt617SsZLMWqLx9MA
Documents Required for Spring Semester, 2021 Scholarship Application Registration （Updated on March 2, 2021 ）
*Please fill in your grade as of April 1, 2021 for the application documents. (Updated on March 1, 2021)
*If you are current students but have not entered in Japan in AY 2020, fill out your expected monthly income and expenses from April 2021 on the No.2 of "Scholarship Application Registration Form." (Updated on March 2, 2021)
- "Checklist" for Spring Semester 2021
- "Scholarship Application Registration Forms (No.1-No.4)" for Spring Semster 2021
- "Plan & Academic Achievements/ Study & Activity Plan/ Essay" for Spring Semster 2021
- "Confirmationem of Employment Form" for Spring Semester 2021
- "Financial Support Report" for Spring Semester 2021
- "Confirmation of Change of Status Residence" for Spring Semester 2021 (in case your Status of Regidence is not "Student")
- "Situation of Entering Japan Report" for Spring Semester 2021 (in case you have not entered Japan yet)
- "Calculation Sheet for Assesment Grade Point Average" for Spring Semester 2021 (in case you are new graduate students)
International Student Scholarship Evaluation
- "Request for Submission of International Student Scholarship Evaluation Form" for Spring Semester 2021
- "International Student Scholarship Evaluation Form" for Spring Semester 2021
- "Request for Submission of International Student Scholarship Evaluation Form" for Spring Semester 2021 (Japanese)
- "International Stundets Schoalrship Evaluation Form" for Spring Semester 2021 (Japanese)
The International Center at Keio University is committed to the protection and appropriate use of personal information on the basis of Keio University's "Basic Policy Concerning Protection of Personal Information" and "Rules to Protect Personal Information". Personal information provided for scholarship applications and processes, including Initial Scholarship Registration, shall be used only for screening scholarship recipients, verifying the qualifications of scholarship recipients, managing scholarship payment and refunds, and for verifying the agreements between scholarship recipients and sponsors(Keio University, Monbukagakusho, JASSO, scholarship-giving foundations, associations, or local government). Within a scope that is appropriate for achieving the above purposes, the International Center may disclose when necessary personal information about recommended students to sponsors, financial institutions, and others. Personal information shall not be used for any other purposes.