How to Apply (for current students (privately financed international students))
March 18, 2022
Scholarship Application Registration is necessary for students to apply for university application scholarships, university recommendation scholarships, or scholarships for privately financed international students that Keio University provides. This registration is open at the beginning of each semester. If you do not register, you will not be able to apply for a scholarship.
【Notification】Information for 2022 Spring Semester Scholarship Application Registration
Schedule for scholarship applicant registration for 2021 Fall Semester is as follows.
Procedures of Scholarship Application Registration for 2022 Spring Semester（Updated on January 31, 2022）
【How to Submit the Application Documents】
Please upload all your documents from the of the campus linked below that you belong to in 2022 Spring Semester.
* Please log in with . (We do not accept submissions from other people's accounts.)
*You are able to submit the documents from Google Form .
*If you need to replace the submitted documents, please contact to the e-mail address of your campus .
＜List of Forms and Contacts＞
Submit to: https://forms.gle/f2hh3JZmJ23ohD3c9
Submit to: https://forms.gle/VLNkHCEAXBhcwPEUA
・Hiyoshi Campus（Graduate School - Business School, System Design and Management, and Media Design）
Submit to: https://forms.gle/YsFDNSVWdnLk5UCh8
Submit to: https://forms.gle/x47BoVFCPE8QWzSY8
Submit to: https://forms.gle/H2WqzBrAbWog6xwj7
Submit to: https://forms.gle/aZSBxVqHz9bpK39H8
Submit to: https://forms.gle/5NNKkmUfxMVKxKYR8
Necessary Documents for 2022 Spring Semester Scholarship Application Registration （Updated on March 18, 2022 ）
Please make sure to check "Guideline" and "Checklist" first before proceeding with registration preparation.
- "Guidelines" for Scholarship Application Registration for 2022 Spring Semester
- "Checklist" for 2022 Spring Semester
International Student Scholarship Evaluation
- "Request for Submission of International Student Scholarship Evaluation Sheet" for 2022 Spring Semester
- "International Student Scholarship Evaluation Sheet" for 2022 Spring Semester
- (A) "Scholarship Application Registration Forms (No.1-No.3)" for 2022 Spring Semester (No.2 Tuition option for Double Degree was added on March 18, 2022.)
- (B)-1 "Study & Activity Plan/ Research Plan & List of Academic Accomplishments" for 2022
- (B)-2 "Essay" for 2022
- (B)-3 "Calculation Sheet for Assessment Grade Point Average" for 2022 (Only for new graduate students enrolled in Apr. 2022)
- (B)-4 "Confirmation of Employment Form" for 2022
- (B)-5 "Financial Situation Report" for 2022
- (C)-1a "Confirmation of Change of Status Residence" for 2022 (if your Status of Residence is not "Student")
- (C)-1b "Situation of Entering Japan Report" for 2022 (if you have not entered Japan yet)
The International Center at Keio University is committed to the protection and appropriate use of personal information on the basis of Keio University's "Basic Policy Concerning Protection of Personal Information" and "Rules to Protect Personal Information". Personal information provided for scholarship applications and processes, including Initial Scholarship Registration, shall be used only for screening scholarship recipients, verifying the qualifications of scholarship recipients, managing scholarship payment and refunds, and for verifying the agreements between scholarship recipients and sponsors(Keio University, Monbukagakusho, JASSO, scholarship-giving foundations, associations, or local government). Within a scope that is appropriate for achieving the above purposes, the International Center may disclose when necessary personal information about recommended students to sponsors, financial institutions, and others. Personal information shall not be used for any other purposes.