Tutorial Services for International Students
Last updated: March 24, 2021
Tutors can be assigned for international students based on applications submitted by their academic advisors and upon approval of the Dean of the International Center.
1. Eligibility (for being tutored)
1) Full-time international graduate students who are enrolled in a degree program at Keio
2) MEXT scholarship students enrolled in one of Keio's graduate schools as short-term international students
3) Full-time international students enrolled in Levels 1 to 4 of the Japanese Language Program (JLP)
4) MEXT scholarship students enrolled in Levels 1 to 4 of the Japanese Language Program (JLP) during their Japanese language training period
*One's Status of Residence must be "Student."
*Exchange students are not eligible.
2. Types of Tutoring Services
・Assistance for international students' study and research in the fields of their majors
・Assistance for international students' Japanese language studies
(Tutors are Keio graduate students who are nominated by academic advisors of international students seeking additional assistance.)
Information for Spring 2021
If you would like to receive tutorial services, please hand the application outline below to your academic advisor for his/her review
- *Your "Keio.jp" ID and PW are required to open the file.
Application Deadline: 8:30a.m. Monday, April 26, 2021
For more information, please contact the International Exchange Services Group, Office of Student Services at ic-tutor[@]adst.keio.ac.jp.