【Important】 Regarding changes made to the screening procedures for the upcoming 2023 Student Exchange Program (Outbound) and onwards
- 1. Application schedule
- 2. Termination of the interview screening
- 3. Rules tightened for language certificates other than English
Application ScheduleThe former First Round and Second Round applications will be unified into one "Fall Round Application". The Third Round application will be changed to "Spring Round Application".
Old: 3 seperate application rounds consisted of First, Second and Third
New: 2 seperate application rounds consisted of Fall and Spring
<Reference> Application and screening schedules for 2023
|Fall Round||Spring Round|
|Application open||September 5, 2022 (Monday)||May 1, 2023 (Monday)|
|Application close||September 30, 2022 (Friday) 16:45||May 26, 2023 (Friday) 16:45|
|Results of the internal screening||November 22, 2022 (Tuesday)||July 14, 2023 (Friday)|
|Canditate orientation||December 10, 2022 (Saturday)||July 31, 2023 (Monday)|
|Beforehand orientation||Late June, 2023||Early December, 2023|
Termination of the Interview ScreeningPreviously, the screening process consisted of 1. application documents 2. interview, but from 2023 the interview screening will be terminated and the overall screening will be commenced only by referring to your application documents. However, changes are not made to important points applicants must be aware of upon screening.
Old: The internal screening is commenced through 1. application documents and 2. interview
New: The internal screening is in general, commenced only by your application documents.
Rules Tightened for Language Certificates other than English
Before, applying with the proof of language proficiency issued by a lecturer was permitted for languages other than English, but from 2023 and onwards, in general, submission of an official language score is required. Only when you cannot ready an official language score in the designated period, you are permitted to submit a proof of language proficiency issued by your language lecturer.
Also, the format of the proof of language proficiency offered by a language lecturer has been changed, and the consulted language lecturer is required to submit an online form directly to the International Center. The necessary procedures will be announced via this website, once they are firm.
- 1. For language other than English, the submission of the proof of language proficiency issued by a language lecturer is permitted.
- 2. The students themselves are required to upload the document with their own responsibility.
- 1. For languages other than English, only when you cannot ready an official language score in the designated period, exceptionally, you are permitted to submit a proof of language proficiency issued by your language lecturer.
- 2. The consulted lecturer is required to submit the online form directly to the International Center.