Application Procedure (February 2019) *TBC
*All original application documents must reach Keio by October 31, 2018. - Step 2
Click here for Online Registration. *TBA
Step 2 Send the original application documents by post to the following address:
Keio Short-Term Japanese Studies Program
International Center, Keio University
2-15-45 Mita, Minato-ku,
Tokyo 108-8345 JAPAN
- As we are unable to notify applicants of our receipt of the application packages, please use a tracking service.
Screening results will be sent to applicants' registered e-mail addresses by around November 16.
- Program Fee Payment -
Successful applicants will be asked to make the payment by credit card (VISA or Master Card) no later than November 23.
- Cancellation -
Please let us know as soon as possible. (*Please note that the program fee is not refundable.)
- Application form *TBA
- Statement of purpose (less than 250 words, typed or written clearly in English)
- A copy of grade report or transcript that includes all your coursework and grades (*If issued in a language other than English, please attach an English translation.)
- A copy of your passport (the page including your photo) *This will also be submitted to the hotel where participants will stay during the program.
- An extra set of copies of all the documents above.
- All original application documents must reach Keio by October 31, 2018.