How to Apply (for current students (privately financed international students))
October 3, 2020
Scholarship Application Registration must be completed for students who wish to apply for university application scholarships, university recommendation scholarships, or scholarships for privately financed international students that Keio University provides. This registration is conducted at the beginning of each semester. If you do not register, you will not be able to apply for a scholarship.
【Notification】Information for 2020 Fall Semester Scholarship Application Registration (Last Updated: September 3, 2020)
The schedule for scholarship applicant registration for 2020 Fall is as follows.
Procedures for 2020 Fall Semester Scholarship Application Registration （2020/7/31 Updated）
September 28th, 2020 - October 2nd, 2020
【Where to Submit the Application Documents】
Please submit the application documents from the of the campus you belong to in the fall 2020 semester.
* Please log in with . (We do not accept submissions from other people's accounts)
*You are able to submit the documents from Google Form .
*If you need to replace the submitted documents, please contact the email address of your campus within the registration period.
＜List of Shipping Adress＞
Submit to: https://forms.gle/4UW4tiR1UZRwAwUb6
Submit to: https://forms.gle/Ev15D171i17RbJx48
・Hiyoshi Campus（Graduate School of System Design and Management, Media Design, and Business School）(2020/4/8 Updated)
Submit to: https://forms.gle/eiJ2KqVYg45ungUh9
Submit to: https://forms.gle/ydcsK1kXsFHnvH589
Submit to: https://forms.gle/z5V9PBwDyJNw2iYQ6
Submit to: https://forms.gle/RP5ADPKZGfoLpxf89
Documents Required for 2020 Fall Semester Scholarship Application Registration （2020/7/31 Updated）
- 2020 Fall Scholarship Application Registration Checklist
- 2020 Fall Scholarship Application Registration Forms
- 2020 Fall Plan & Academic Achievements / Study & Activity Plan / Essay
- 2020 Fall Confirmation of Employment Form
- 2020 Fall Financial Support Report
- 2020 Fall Confirmation of Change of Status of Residence
- 2020 Fall Calculation Sheet for Assessment Grade Point Average
International Student Scholarship Evaluation
- ★On Oct.1: corrected information: yellow shaded★Request for Submission of International Student Scholarship Evaluation Form
- ★On Oct.1: corrected information: yellow shaded★International Student Scholarship Evaluation Form
- ★On Oct.1: corrected information: yellow shaded★Request for Submission of International Student Scholarship Evaluation Form (Japanese)
- ★On Oct.1: corrected information: yellow shaded★International Students Scholarship Evaluation Form (Japanese)
The International Center at Keio University is committed to the protection and appropriate use of personal information on the basis of Keio University's "Basic Policy Concerning Protection of Personal Information" and "Rules to Protect Personal Information". Personal information provided for scholarship applications and processes, including Initial Scholarship Registration, shall be used only for screening scholarship recipients, verifying the qualifications of scholarship recipients, managing scholarship payment and refunds, and for verifying the agreements between scholarship recipients and sponsors(Keio University, Monbukagakusho, JASSO, scholarship-giving foundations, associations, or local government). Within a scope that is appropriate for achieving the above purposes, the International Center may disclose when necessary personal information about recommended students to sponsors, financial institutions, and others. Personal information shall not be used for any other purposes.