International Center Global Lounge
The International Center Global Lounge, opened in October 2015, is located on the first floor of the South School Building on Mita Campus. The Global Lounge is an open space for Keio and international students to meet and interact informally. A bright and airy design was incorporated so that students can feel free to come and go between classes, and lists and maps showing Keio's partner institutions and photos are arranged decoratively on the walls. Various resources such as information on studying abroad and on partner institutions are available in the lounge, and the space will also be used as a venue for study abroad information sessions and other events in which both Keio and international students can participate.
Available information documents at the Global Lounge:
- Short and Long-Term Exchange Programs
- Study abroad (Language Proficiency Tests, guidebooks for study abroad)
The Global Lounge Entrance The Global Lounge
Students using the resources of the Global Lounge The Global Lounge from outside
International Exchange Services Group, Office of Student Services & Bulletin Board
Information on cultural exchange programs within Japan and study abroad is available at International Exchange Services Group, Office of Student Services (the South School Building B1F, Mita campus). There are also Bulletin Boards on the first floor of the West School Building and on the first floor of the Graduate School Building.
Available information documents at the International Exchange Services Group:
- Short and Long-Term Exchange Programs (arranged by International Center or Keio partner institutions)
- Study abroad events (organized by public or private institutions)
- Language Proficiency Tests
- Events for international students (announced by public or private institutions)