[Keio Summer Program 2020] Application
- Deadline for online registration: 09:00 a.m. on Thursday, February 20, 2020 (Japan Standard Time [JST]) - Step 1
- Deadline for submission of application documents: 09:00 a.m. on Tuesday, February 25, 2020 (JST) - Step 2, 3
*Before you start, have your transcript ready.
If your GPA is not indicated on your transcript, you will need to enter your grades and
Step 2 Create a PDF file that includes all of the application documents
in the same order as listed below.
*Please include ALL the documents in one PDF file.
Step 3 Send the PDF file AND your photo in JPEG format as attachments by e-mail
The screening results will be sent to the registered e-mail addresses of applicants by Monday, March 16.
- Program Fee Payment -
Successful applicants will be asked to make the payment by credit card (VISA or Master Card) by no later than 09:00 a.m. on April 13 (JST). Any applicable fees and charges necessary for the transaction shall be paid by the applicants.
- Cancellation -
1. Application form (Word/PDF)
2. Official transcript issued after November 4, 2019 that includes all of your coursework and grades
*If issued in a language other than English, please attach an English translation.
*The grading scale of your home university should be included, as well as your rank in class if possible.
3. Certificate of Enrollment
*A document to prove that you are currently enrolled at your home institution.
4. A copy of your passport (the page including your photo)
5. Photograph in JPEG format (Color, taken within the last 6 months, of upper body and head from the front,
no hat, plain background)
*If accepted, you will need to bring the same photograph (to be pasted onto your registration form)
to the orientation.
6. TOEFL score report or IELTS Test Report Form
*If your native language is English or you are currently enrolled in a degree program taught in English,
you do not need to submit any English test scores.