- Deadline for online registration: 09:00 on Monday, February 19, 2018 (Japan Standard Time [JST]) - Step 1
- Deadline for submission of application documents: 09:00 on Thursday, February 22, 2018 (JST) - Step 2, 3
*Before you start, have your transcript ready.
If your GPA is not indicated on your transcript, you will need to enter your grades and
Step 2 Create a PDF file that includes all of the application documents
in the same order as listed below.
*Please include ALL the documents in one PDF file.
Step 3 Send the PDF file AND your photo in JPEG format as attachments by e-mail
The screening results will be sent to the registered e-mail addresses of applicants by Friday, March 16.
- Program Fee Payment -
Successful applicants will be asked to make the payment by credit card (VISA or Master Card) by no later than 17:00 on Friday, March 23 (JST). Any applicable fees and charges necessary for the transaction shall be paid by the applicants.
- Cancellation -
and no later than 23:59 on Saturday, May 19 (JST). A refund of 217,500 JPY will be made by international wire transfer. Cancellations made after 23:59 on Saturday, May 19 (JST) will not be refunded.
1. Application form [Keio Summer] Application Form.doc
2. Study proposal (less than 250 words, typed or written clearly in English)
3. Official transcript issued after November 1, 2017 that includes all of your coursework and grades
*If issued in a language other than English, please attach an English translation.
*The grading scale of your home university should be included, as well as your rank in class if possible.
4. Certificate of Enrollment
5. A copy of your passport (the page including your photo)
6. Photograph in JPEG format (Color, taken within the last 6 months, of upper body and head from the front,
no hat, plain background)
*If accepted, you will need to bring the same photograph (to be pasted onto your registration form)
to the orientation.
7. TOEFL score report or IELTS Test Report Form
*If your native language is English or you are currently enrolled in a degree program taught in English,
you do not need to submit any English test scores.