Application Procedure (July 2017)
*All original application documents must reach Keio by , 2017. - Step 2
Click here for Online Registration.
Step 2 Send the original application documents by post to the following address:
Keio Short-Term Japanese Studies Program
International Center, Keio University
2-15-45 Mita, Minato-ku,
Tokyo 108-8345 JAPAN
- As we are unable to notify applicants of our receipt of the application packages, please use a tracking service.
Screening results will be sent to applicants' registered e-mail addresses by .
- Program Fee Payment -
- Successful applicants will be asked to make the payment by credit card (VISA or Master Card) no later than .
- The program fee is not refundable.
- We will have to withdraw our offer of acceptance if we cannot confirm the payment by the above deadline. In that case, we will re-review the applications of students on the waiting list.
- Cancellation -
- Please let us know as soon as possible.
- Application form (ApplicationForm_KJSPsummer2017.doc)
- Statement of purpose (less than 250 words, typed or written clearly in English)
- A copy of grade report or transcript that includes all your coursework and grades (*If issued in a language other than English, please attach an English translation.)
- An extra set of copies of all the documents above
- All original application documents must reach Keio by May 11.